Expediciones Sierra Norte
Expediciones Sierra Norte is a community based business that integrates hiking trails and mountain biking in a manner designed to show visitors the most relevant aspects of the natural sites. Expediciones Sierra Norte is based on inter-community co-operation to promote the preservation of Oaxaca’s natural and cultural heritage by means of offering high quality,sustainable, and responsible tourism that is closely linked with the customs of the villages involved.
Among the main activities that we offer are included:
- A network of hiking and mountain biking routes that extends more than 100 km which are designed to show visitors the most relevant aspects of Oaxaca’s Sierra Norte
- Agro-touristic activities
- Rural tourism
- Practice and learn about traditional medicine
- Adventure activities (We have the longest zip line in Oaxaca – 1000 meters of extreme thrills!)
- Each eco-tourism center has comfy Cabañas, camping zones, community eateries, local guides, and equiptment rental for different activities.
Aside from our tours and other services Expediciones Sierra Norte is a sustainable community project that offers its visitors a unique travel experience alongside the Zapotec communities, where they learn about the communities organization, forest conservation, traditional medicine, and day to day life within the Zapotec community.
We invite you to write a new adventure with us.
welcome to Expediciones Sierra Norte – Atour without limits!
Information and Reservations
M. Bravo #210-A Plaza San Cristóbal, centro, Oaxaca
Tel/fax: +52 (951) 51 4 82 71 Tel. +52 (951) 51 4 36 31
A map showing the location of Expediciones Sierra Norte
Photos of Expediciones Sierra Norte
Go back to tours in Oaxaca
Leave your comments here:
Contact Expediciones Sierra Norte here:
Submit your review